The Book Theater is currently not accepting review requests.
Hi! If you are reading this, you might be interested in me reviewing your book. Here are some things you should know beforehand:
- My reviews will always be spoiler-free, unless stated otherwise.
- I post my reviews on this blog, Goodreads and Amazon.
- I accept physical ARCs or finished copies of books. I may consider accepting audiobooks or e-books on a case-by-case basis. (I don’t accept pdf files.)
- I will always give my honest opinion of a book. If I love it, I will say so. If I don’t enjoy it, I will also say so.
- I would appreciate it if all requests were sent at least a month before publication date.
I prefer to read books that fall into the Young Adult category, though I will also consider reading Middle Grade, Adult and New Adult books. My favorite genre is fantasy, though I may also read contemporary, historical fiction, magical realism and other genres. I am unlikely to read science fiction novels. Again, this will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
Diverse books will be given priority.
★★★★★ – I loved, loved, LOVED this book. It gave me all of the feelings.
★★★★ – I enjoyed this book a lot. Either I loved it but had some issues with it, or I enjoyed it a lot but it was lacking a little something.
★★★ – This book was average. It wasn’t mind-blowing, but it was enjoyable!
★★ – This book was not for me. It wasn’t the worst, but I likely wouldn’t recommend it.
★ – What even is this book? There was not a single thing I liked about it.
If you would like to contact me for a review request, you may do so through my Contact page or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org