Hi, friends! The year is almost over, which means it’s that time in which many of us set reading goals for the upcoming year.
In 2018, I want to focus on reading the books I’ve owned for the longest time (which is since sometime in 2015). When I found out about Beat the Backlist, I thought participating would be a great way to stay motivated to read those older books.
I’m expecting 2018 to be a fairly busy year, so my official goal for this challenge is going to be 20 books. But of course, I will try my best to read as many backlist books as possible (especially since another goal of mine for 2018 is to buy as few books as I can manage–hopefully zero).
Here is my Beat the Backlist TBR:
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
- The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
- Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
- Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes
- Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes
- A Book of Spirits and Thieves by Morgan Rhodes
- The Darkest Magic by Morgan Rhodes
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
- Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray
If you’d like to check out my Goodreads shelf for Beat the Backlist, you can do so here.
Are you participating in Beat the Backlist? If so, feel free to share your post about it in the comments. ☺