- The first character I would invite is, of course, Iko from The Lunar Chronicles. I’ve only read Cinder so far, but Iko was extremely fun and amazing, and I think she’d be the life of my New Year’s Eve Party.
- Next, I would invite Simon and Blue from Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda. Simon is the kind of person who would be really loud and funny around the people he feels comfortable with, so my NYE party would be a blast if he attended. I’m inviting Blue because I love him and he is me. A party of mine would not feel complete without him in attendance.
- Next, I would invite Adam Parrish for the same reason I’d invite Blue (from Simon Vs.): I love him and he is me. Plus, Adam deserves to have fun. Other characters I’d invite for no reason other than I appreciate them and would like to have them around are: Sam Cortland, Dorian Havilliard, Chaol Westfall, Richard Gansey, Roger from Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour, London and Amber from Dirty London, Peony, Kai and Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles, Ron Weasley, and Leila and Lisa from Tell Me Again How A Crush Should Feel.
- Next, I would invite Will Herondale, Tessa Gray, Jem Carstairs, Cecily Herondale and Jessamine Lovelace. Will would get really crazy and keep everyone from getting bored, and Tessa and Jem would make sure he didn’t get into too much trouble. (Not gonna lie, I imagine Jem wearing a Christmas sweater at this party.) Cecily would want to tag along to go to the party, and Jessie would pretend to be having a horrible time at first, but they’d get her to lighten up and enjoy herself.
- Last but not least, I would invite all of the main characters from Heroes of Olympus, plus Reyna, Nico and Will Solace. It might not be entirely safe to have a group of powerful demigods at my party, but they would be incredibly good company. Nico might even have a good time.
Well… that makes for one unforgettable party! Who would you invite to your New Year’s Eve party?